Luminosity Pictures Pvt. Ltd., specialises in Marketing & Distribution of high quality Independent Feature Films, Documentaries & Alternative Content, collaborating with like-minded professionals from the field of Filmed Entertainment, in India & globally.
In its 6th year of operation, Luminosity has worked with award winning Films & Film Makers and continues to break new ground in Content Marketing & Distribution in the 40+ Projects it has worked on.
Rahul Merchant(Founder & CEO)
- An experienced professional in the growing Indian Independent Film & Documentary landscape, having worked with Independent & Established Producers over 15 years.
- Worked on 140+ projects which include Feature Films, Documentaries & Alternative Content with a 6+ years understanding of Television, Branded Content & the Mobile VAS landscape.
- Well acquainted with International Film Festivals and Sales Agents relationships.
- GOOD PITCH India 2014: on The Panel chaired by Film maker KIRAN RAO, receiving pitches from film-makers.
- Film London Micro-School Program: 2015 as Distribution & Marketing Mentor.
- Impact Workshop Speaker: at the Kerala Documentary Film Festival 2015.
- 2016: Faculty with MICA for the students of the Post Graduate Program on Business of Media, teaching Film Marketing.
- 2011 & 2012: Faculty with EMDI Mumbai, for the Students of the Post Graduate Program on Advertising & Communications, teaching Film Marketing.
Sanjay Narayanan(Director, International Business Development)
- Marketing Professional with over 17 years of Entertainment Marketing experience spanning three of the top Hollywood studios.
- Cross-divisional experience across Theatrical, Home Video, Retail, Television syndication, Digital & Consumer Products for International & Domestic Content.
- Headed the Marketing Function at Warner Bros. India, Walt Disney Studios & Sony DADC.
- Handled a diverse slate of films across various languages.
- Currently heading the Marketing & Business Development Functions for Luminosity Pictures.
Vinish Kotian(GM: Marketing & Alliances)
- A Computer Science Graduate from Mumbai, started his career with SONY PIX in the Marketing Team.
- Moved within the system to SONY Pictures Home video division (DADC) handling marketing and aiding distribution for the home video vertical.
- Cross-divisional experience across Television Marketing, Home Video & Retail.
- Currently independently handling all aspects of Film Marketing for Luminosity Pictures.
Aarti Nagpal(GM: Brand & Alliances)
- Understanding of the Branding Entertainment Division for 8 + years
- Identifying apt opportunities and ideating on scene integration for brands in movies be it Hollywood or Bollywood. Worked on Movies like Spider Man, Transformers, Fast & Furious, Saawariya , Cheeni Kum, Aarakshan, P.K., Dil Dhadakane Do etc.
- Working in the branded content space – Creating content for brands across mediums i.e. TV, Radio, Digital - Worked on more than 150 brands in this genre.
- Executed Fashion Events for brands like Blenders Pride and India Bridal Week.
Sanjay More(Executive- Marketing Operations)
- Colleague No. 1 of Luminosity Pictures, since inception.
- Handles Administration and operations for the films we market @ Luminosity.